The 1346 Plan
The 1346 Plan is our promise to our clients that their money is saved, their wealth is generated, and their families are protected.
People always ask us “what’s with the numbers 1346 inside of your logo?”
Well, the answer to that question should help you determine if we are the kind of people you’d like to work with pertaining to helping you grow and protect your investment dollars.
For each potential customer that contemplates working with us, we offer the “1346 Plan”.
What Is The 1346 Plan?
The plan was created after Dean read the book, The Richest Man in Babylon by George Samuel Clason, which uses a series of parables to describe seven simple rules to accumulate, grow and protect wealth:
1. Pay yourself first. Learn to save at least 10% of what you earn.
2. Control your expenses so that you can live comfortably off of 90% of your earnings.
3. Put your saving to work and a fair rate of return on your savings over long periods of time. Avoid trying to “get-rich-quick”
4. Don’t lose money; no explanation needed.
5. Own your own real estate. See to it that you are accruing equity on your place of dwelling as part of your overall investment profile instead of paying rent.
6. Protect your family from unforeseen hardships. In short, acquire the proper kinds and proper amounts of insurance coverage.
7. Maximize your ability to earn. You should constantly improve your skill sets pertaining towards your profession.
The 1346 Plan and our promise to our clients is to help with rules 1, 3, 4, and 6 so that money is saved, wealth is generated, and families are protected. The 1346 Plan is nothing more, nothing less. If you like the simplicity of that offer then you won’t be disappointed by working with us.